[orbit-dev] Hudson instance conversion to Jenkins

Hello all,

It looks like we're next in line to have our Hudson instance converted
to a Jenkins one. This process will likely happen over the next few
days.

I don't see this being an issue as Photon M3+0 isn't until next month
and our Oxygen.1a RC1 will likely be our final contribution towards
Oxygen.1a, so no additional builds/promotions need to take place
immediately.

I just thought I'd bring this up here in case anyone has
concerns/issues, or opposition to such a change. If not, or there's no
sometime tomorrow.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg