[orbit-dev] Proposing Oxygen.1 Deadline For Aug. 30th

Hello all,

Looking at the "Oxygen.1 Release Preparations" thread, all the changes
mentioned should be found in our Oxygen.1 RC1 build. However, if there
are additional changes there is still some time left to push them in.

I'd like to propose that we have our Oxygen.1 Release finalized by
Wednesday August 30th. This corresponds to Oxygen.1 RC2 +3 of the
simultaneous release, and so it gives projects a good amount of time to
adopt and test the new build.

If there's no opposition to this I'll be sure to have this done.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg

Back to the top