Re: [orbit-dev] ebr-maven-plugin: How to handle odd licenses that will only occur very rarely

> On 14. Aug 2017, at 21:57, Erwin DL <erwindl0@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> CQs 12473 & 12474 have been approved for binary distribution, and the
> original license is SISSL 1.2.
> Similar to below, this license has been approved for CQs.

If a license has been added to IPzilla then it should be added to the KnownLicenses list as well.

> Do I also request to add it in KnownLicenses in EBR?

Are you familiar with Maven/Java projects (Eclipse M2E)? If yes you could try to create a pull request similar to this one. Otherwise, please open a bug so that we don't forget it.

https://github.com/eclipse/ebr/pull/19

Does the license have a URL we can use for linking to it?

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/