Re: [orbit-dev] Extending the Orbit Scope

On 2017-05-03, 8:25 AM, "orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Gunnar
Wagenknecht" <orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> On 3. May 2017, at 14:22, Marcel Bruch <marcel.bruch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>wrote:
>>
>> You may consider adding it to EPP Logging? We then may add this to all
>>EPP packages similar to AERI.
>
>That sounds like a workable approach to me for the specific case.

I think that would just make it hard to find again and lead to more
duplication. It really should be part of the platform, or some commons
project where we can find these things.

>I would say: scope extention postponed. ;)

My only warning it to make sure you donĀ¹t extend the scope beyond the
capability of the Orbit community to sustain it. I think we already push
that boundary.

>-Gunnar

Doug.