Re: [orbit-dev] SWTChart - library not in Maven central

I recommend opening a bug to capture the discussion.

My initial reaction is that I don't like eclipse-ipapproved, but you're on the right track by making it explicit that the library is IP approved. It's also good form to avoid conflicting with other entries that might already be in Maven Central.

Wayne