[orbit-dev] Ready to promote an I-build to an S-build for M4?

I'd like to promote a recent I-build to an S-build, for consumers to use for Neon M4.

Christian, think you can get that "about.html" file fixed soon? Hope you saw my previous post about it.

I'd like to do this on Friday, but can leak into next week a day or two if anyone needs it. (But you will need to say so, soon).

About "the other build" ...

I do not know. I keep waiting to hear some status, or some statement "it is ready" (such as signed, etc.) but I have not had time to look at it myself to see if it is ready.

And, BTW, if anyone is waiting for me to "do the work" there, then you will be waiting a very long time.

Let us all know if there is any update on status or outlook.