[orbit-dev] Ready for RC1?

By all accounts, we should be promoting an "RC1" version of Orbit (as the next S-build) for use by those getting ready to build for RC1.

Anything besides the Bouncy Castle bundles that is an issue for RC1? Anyone need anything for RC1 (that can be put in today, or maybe early tomorrow?)

If so, please say specifics.

I would like to promote the S-build soon ... today? tomorrow? ... depending on what responses I get.

After that, RC2: one week later!

And ... ideally we'd call that "done". I know some were waiting, on some CQ's, so later this week, if anyone is still waiting, please post a note of what else you need to add for Mars.