Re: [orbit-dev] Pushing bcprov and bcpkix 1.51 into Orbit

I see these have already been contributed, full 4 part versions, and signed by Eclipse.org. Is that what was expected?
(I don't see 'prebuilt' in the map file, but usually, if someone does want a 'prebuilt' bundle, there's a part of the build script I need to update .. just FYI).

My concern (open to discussion) is that our typical rule of thumb is to name bundles after their main namespace ("org.bouncycastle").
Is there a reason that wasn't done in this case?

A more minor issue, I see you have
Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment: J2SE-1.5,JavaSE-1.6,JavaSE-1.7,JavaSE-1.8

But I think only J2SE-15 is needed (since, BREE means *minimum* Java runtime required). Right? (There are occasional reasons to list more than one, but that's primarily for Java 4 or less). Any reason for it in this case?

Even much more minor ... we do typically group "like bundles" together in the map file, even though that doesn't represent chronological order).

= = = =

On the 2 part version numbers ... we can always get an exception ... if there's a good reason for it.

= = = = =

On the signing issue (I've not read original comment that was referred to) is it the case where there is basically a split package? So, must be signed by same certificate? If so, I think leaving unsigned is best we could do (if you are saying we provide framework, and others, not us, provide the implementation?)

= = = = =

Hope these brief notes help ... sorry they are a bit "late".

Thanks,