Re: [orbit-dev] Declaring Build: I20131206110810 - candidate to promote for Luna M4

Hi Andreas

Possibly you resolved your problem with answers from David or Matthias. Allas the new mockito 1.9.5 bundle is, unfortunately, not ready. My colleague tested it and it has now the problems described in bug 403676.

But it does surprise me that the new mockito bundle worked for you. Do you use "required bundle" or "import package"?

Greetings
Stephan

Stephan Leicht Vogt
Senior Software Architect