[orbit-dev] what's status for M4 promotion?

I've corrected a typo in the ip_log xml file for ch.qos.logback.core. So am hoping for a clean I-build to promote. (To make sure we have a recent one, before any final S-build).

But before I do, can someone please confirm status of the "logback" and "slf4j" situation. I ask because one of the last commit messages was:

"release Logback fragment without package imports from host"

So, I'm curious, will there be a broken fragment in our repo? Is there some danger someone would "pick up" that one while doing a build? Sounds like it, from those few words.

If so, I don't think we can promote that as a repo for use in M4 (not an I-build even) ... all the bundles need to work as expected.

Sorry if I'm mis-understanding and it is intuitive to others, but I would appreciate explicit confirmation if "release Logback fragment without package imports from host" was an experiment? ... a solution?

Any risks?