[orbit-dev] Where does the time go? Kepler M2 -1 is tomorrow!

In the flurry of Juno SR2 we often overlook poor Kepler. But, Kepler M2 +0 date is 9/21. That means, following our usual conventions, our Orbit -1 date is tomorrow, Friday 9/14!

Is there anyone who wants a day or two more before we promote an S-build for Kepler M2?

We should likely get this bug resolved:
Bug 388140 - problems building ch.qos.logback.slf4j 1.0.3

That is, decide if/when to remove
> - all Logback 0.9.27 bundles
> - all SLF4J 1.6.1 bundles

from _active_ builds.
Earlier the better. I'll send note to cross-project list.

That might then allow us to add in apache.poi?
Bug 388370 - Issues with org.apache.poi bundle

Anything else that needs to be done for Kepler M2?