RE: [orbit-dev] Addind/Updating Libaries in Orbit

Hi Gunnar,

that's quite a bunch of 3rd party dependencies.

Have you checked (with PMC or projects providing
related technology) whether these are really
needed and choosing these is the right thing
to do?

Approving such a big bunch of code is a whole
lot of effort, and I think it's worth first
making sure it's the right technical thing
to do. I guess this step is what the required
PMC +1 vote on CQ's is good for...

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top