[orbit-dev] How to name bundles from different implementers?

This has come up before, and we sort of "punted", and now
1) there's been more discussion in bug 226813,
2) we now have a "real" case of someone wanting to put the glassfish version of Java Mail 1.4.1 in Orbit.
(We currently have the geronimo version, at 1.4.0).

The suggestion has been made, to include "vendor" name in the bundle ID (as well as name an attribute on the
export package statements).

Specifically, for this new bundle that would be org.glassfish.javax.mail.
Sound ok? Anyone see any problems with that? Any better suggestions?
If/when we ever got a 1.4.1 version of Geronimo's version, we'd call it,
org.apache.geronimo.javax.mail?

It feels "funny" to use _their_ namespaces _first_ in our bundle names ...
Would "javax.mail.glassfish" and "javax.mail.geronimo" be better?

Once we decide a pattern, we should update wiki with some "orbit policy" statement on what to do
in cases like this.