Re: [orbit-dev] Commons-beanutils

ip_logs/org.apache.commons.beanutils.xml updated with my contact info

--> Mike Squillace
IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center
Austin, TX

W:512.823.7423
M:512.970.0066

masquill@xxxxxxxxxx
www.ibm.com/able

Chris Aniszczyk/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/12/2008 05:52 PM

Please respond to
Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [orbit-dev] Commons-beanutils

I recommend looking at the Orbit wiki:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Adding_Bundles_to_Orbit

If you're still having trouble, feel free to find me in the Austin labs since it looks like you're local :)

Oh, and commons logging is evil (
http://www.qos.ch/logging/thinkAgain.jsp) and we need to becareful how it is exposed.

Cheers,

---
Chris Aniszczyk | IBM Lotus | Eclipse Committer |
http://mea-bloga.blogspot.com | +1.860.839.2465