[orbit-dev] Changes in build scripts coming

First I'm responsible for some of the "build failed" messages lately, and no need for anyone else to attend to them.
I'm improving the build scripts, and no matter how hard I try to get it all ready on my local machine, something breaks
when I move it over to the production machine (hence, that's part of the reason improvements are needed :).
There will probably be a few more over the next few days.

Second, it's been a long standing request to move the map branches back to HEAD, since we no longer need
separate branches (set1 and set2) for bundles with same name but different versions. I'm hoping to work on that over the next few days,
thinking the holidays would be a quiet time for the build not to be fragile. If this is the wrong assumption, and anyone
is trying to get something done over the next few days, let me know (quick) and we'll see what we can work out.

I'll send an update when the "head" change is done, and update our "how to" pages.