[orbit-dev] Proposed Stable Build for Ganymede M2

+0 is 9/21, and we've already missed the one week window Kim requested.

So ... I suggest the following schedule,

9/17 (today): Change the label to "S-builds", produce at least one in the 'committers' area for people to inspect/test.

9/18 (Tuesday) Assuming no problem founds, and no objections raised on orbit-dev (by Tuesday noon) promote the S-build to the 'downloads' area, for consumption by
those Ganymede projects.

Sound ok? If no objections raised here on this list, by noon Tuesday, I'll assume this is the plan.

Back to the top