RE: [orbit-dev] Orbit Europa Maintenance Release Declared: R200709131449

Oops my fault, I didn't check the reply-to address.
I definitely meant this to go to Orbit-dev:
I can confirm our bundle is good, thanks for building and
promoting so quickly!

-----------------------snip-----------------------
I can confirm that org.apache.commons.net_1.4.1.v200709121930
works fine when downloaded from the latest R build on the Orbit
committer download area.

I also released the fix to the set1 branch of the mapfiles.

For those who followed the recent discussion regarding IP due
diligence of the patches to apply to commons net, Janet
reviewed them and gave the Go super quickly. So the version
of commons net in Orbit, is now v 1.4.1 + NET-3 + NET-73.
This fact is mentioned this in the about.html of the package.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.