[orbit-dev] RE: Bugfixing 3rd party code due to lack of a release?

Hi Bjorn,

thanks for your quick answer!
I had expected something like that.

What do you think, if I ask him to submit the same patch onto
Eclipse Bugzilla under the EPL? - As the original author, he
should be free to license his patch under both APL 2.0 and the
EPL, shouldn't he?

And the APL 2.0 should allow modifying the code as we like,
shouldn't it?

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber