[orbit-dev] Builds for Europa Maintenance Release

Hello all,

We thought we could get away from doing any more Orbit builds for Europa
but it looks like the Platform team will be requesting a new version of ICU
to try to be included in the Eclipse SDK 3.3.1 Maintenance release.

We don't currently have a procedure on how we spin builds for maintenance
releases so that's what this email is for...to start the discussion.

We have a couple of options:
1). just promote a new build (with the necessary changes) to R status
2). branch the orbit.releng project map files and build from that so the
new build only contains the requested changes
3). <something else>

Any thoughts, preferences or suggestions?

Back to the top