Re: [orbit-dev] Orbit build R2?

I should have mentioned, the Axis bugs I was talking about are
Orbit bug 188654 and bug 193254
And we're tracking WTP's use/inclusion with
bug 193256

I have changed the label of the 'committer builds' to be "R" for now, but remember these
are not really Recommended builds until moved to the 'downloads' area.

I don't think there's any need to save or promote the recent I-builds, as they
have only been used to work out the IP Log issues, as far as I can tell.

I "diff'd" the map files from the first R-build, and the last I-build, and only difference was the
lucene plugins.

< plugin@org.apache.lucene.analysis,1.9.1=v200706111724,:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/tools,,org.eclipse.orbit/org.apache.lucene.analysis
< plugin@org.apache.lucene.analysis.source,1.9.1=v200706111724,:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/tools,,org.eclipse.orbit/org.apache.lucene.analysis/source-bundle
---
> plugin@org.apache.lucene.analysis,1.9.1=v200706181610,:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/tools,,org.eclipse.orbit/org.apache.lucene.analysis
> plugin@org.apache.lucene.analysis.source,1.9.1=v200706181610,:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/tools,,org.eclipse.orbit/org.apache.lucene.analysis/source-bundle

David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/18/2007 11:52 PM

Please respond to
Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [orbit-dev] Orbit build R2?

Well gee if we're going to do an R2 anyway ... there's some changes/fixes to the Axis bundle I'd like to get in.
We should know for sure and be ready by Tuesday or Wednesday.

DJ Houghton <DJ_Houghton@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/18/2007 05:17 PM

Please respond to
Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[orbit-dev] Orbit build R2?

Hey, we knew it was going to happen eventually, right?

The Platform needs a new Orbit R-build to fix bug 193171. Basically it
looks like there is a bug which prevented the right files from being
released to the org.apache.lucene.analysis project. As a result, the
org.apache.lucene.analysis in the Orbit build doesn't contain any class
files.

Unfortunately when I verified the contents of the Orbit build before it was
promoted to R-status, I checked the existence of the binary bundles and the
shape of the new source bundles since that is what we changed, but not the
shape of the binary bundle.

I have entered bug 193203 against the Platform to pick up the new version
of org.apache.lucene.analysis once its available.

Sorry for the inconvenience.