[orbit-dev] Orbit IP Log info

As outlined below, an IP Log file is now produced with the Orbit builds. In
order for this information to be accurate, please ensure that the bundles
you own are represented in the file. If not, then please update the releng
project with your information. Currently there is a lot of missing
information but it should be easy to put together since every has just
finished their release reviews.

Thanks.

fyi: the latest version of the file can be found here:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/committers/drops/I200706181719/iplog-I200706181719.html

orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 06/15/2007 10:16:02 AM:

> A couple of things:
>
> 1). I have finally released the generation of the Orbit IP Log file into
> the build. The file format will change and information will be updated
and
> added to the file as we go. Next step is to add a section for "who is
using
> this bundle". The file is available from the Orbit download page and here
> is a sample of what is bring produced right now.
>
> http://download.eclipse.
> org/tools/orbit/committers/drops/I200706151247/iplog-I200706151247.html
>
> 2). I have added a section to the Orbit wiki on how to run an Orbit build
> from your workspace. If you have comments/corrections please update
and/or
> let me know.
>
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Orbit_Builds

Back to the top