Re: [orbit-dev] Source Bundle Generator now shared in CVS

Great.  Thanks Christian

Christian Damus/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/07/2007 01:56 PM

Please respond to
Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[orbit-dev] Source Bundle Generator now shared in CVS

Hi, all,

Since there was only positive feedback to my suggestion of sharing the Source Bundle Generator script in CVS, you can now find it in the Orbit CVS module.  Just check out the

   org.eclipse.orbit.releng.sourcegen

project from HEAD (feels strange to say that  ;-).

The plugin.xml template includes the <?xml?> processing instruction reported on bug 191295 and I have verified that the RCS files on the CVS server use UNIX line terminators (a special treat for DJ).

Cheers,

Christian

Christian W. Damus
Component Lead, Eclipse