Re: [orbit-dev] how popular is LPG

Hi, Mike,

This kind of question might better be asked in the Orbit newsgroup:  news://news.eclipse.org/eclipse.tools.orbit

You could try looking at the IP logs of the projects participating in the Europa Simultaneous Release Review, tomorrow (June 6).

Or, search IPZilla for LPG to see which projects have requested legal approval to use it.

Off the top of my head, I can think of the following projects that are using it:

  - Model Development Tools (MDT)
  - Graphical Modeling Framework (GMF)
  - Generative Modeling Technologies (GMT, in particular the UMLX component)
  - C/C++ Development Tools (CDT)
  - Data Tools Platform (DTP)

Cheers,

Christian

Christian W. Damus
Component Lead, Eclipse
OCL and EMF-QTV
IBM Rational Software

Mike Kucera/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/05/07 02:58 PM

Please respond to
Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[orbit-dev] how popular is LPG

Hi,

I'm trying to find out how many Eclipse projects use LPG. Does anyone know
the answer to this or know of a way I can find out?

Thanks.

Mike Kucera
Software Developer
IBM CDT Team, Toronto