Re: [orbit-dev] Derby

There is an S build there now, due to some work I am doing, but I don't see derby in it.
And, I do not see derby in feature set 1. Did you forget? Or (I hope not) did I step on your changes?

Chris Aniszczyk/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/02/2007 11:45 AM

Please respond to
Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[orbit-dev] Derby

I added Derby to Orbit last night, it can be accessed here: http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.orbit/org.apache.derby/?root=Tools_Project&pathrev=v10_1_2_1

I don't see a new build kicked off yet via the build page (
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/committers/) so I'm assuming someone is going to kick the system to produce a fresh build and give people an opportunity to test the bundle before a new build is promoted.

Cheers,

---
Chris Aniszczyk | IBM Lotus | Eclipse Committer |
http://mea-bloga.blogspot.com | +1 860 839 2465_______________________________________________
orbit-dev mailing list
orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx