Re: [orbit-dev] Next Orbit build?

Sorry for the delay, Scott.

I was waiting for someone to reply about why httpclient was not in the build ... Chrrriissss?
But after enough days of not hearing, I took a look and it appears no one had _released_ the build-feature that had httpclient added to it .... Chrrrrissss?

So, I released it, and promoted subsequent build to 'downloads' area.
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/I200704120555/

I have no idea if these new bundles are correct, so, let us know how it goes ... or, maybe Chris can comment?  :)
[I'm teasing Chris since we talked seems like a month ago about it, and I thought he was all set to do it,
and since I never heard back, I was assuming all was well ... the fact that it wasn't even in the build means
Chris got busy and couldn't verify it ... or, something is wrong and he left it out on purpose until he could figure out what?

Bus should be ready for anyone to evaluate now ... check that all the classes are in there, etc.
We'll leave it as an 'I' build until out next 'S' build is promoted, which is the Wednesday before the week that Kim needs the S build :)

Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/10/2007 03:14 PM

Please respond to
Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
ted kubaska <tedkubaska@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Pete Mackie <pete@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
[orbit-dev] Next Orbit build?

Hi Orbiters,

When is the next anticipated Orbit build?  The last one seems to be 3.26:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/

Since 3.26, some bundles we would like to consume (httpclient 3.0.1, commons codec) have been added to Orbit, and we would like to include access to these new Orbit bundles in our automated build as soon as possible.

Thanks for any info,

Scott