Re: [orbit-dev] Ant bundle naming

Good catch but I would not worry about history in this particular case.

Jeff

DJ Houghton/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/04/2007 03:03 PM

Please respond to
Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [orbit-dev] Ant bundle naming

Since we got all +1s for this and also no objections during the last Orbit
call, I will proceed to rename this bundle.

I was planning on doing this on the command-line by just renaming the
folder on the server, but then I was wondering about the builds. In the
Platform we keep old bundles and tags around so our old builds are
re-producable.

Is this the case with Orbit as well or can we just remove the old bundle?

Thoughts?