RE: [orbit-dev] IP Log Info

not sure that this is actually required.  Last I knew there wasn't a spec for the IP log files and from what I saw others were not doing one file per bundle.  Having said that, making the IP team's life easy is a definite "good thing".  Having said that, perhaps the possibility of what we are proposing has never been presented to them?  Perhaps they would actually like it?

In any event, if we were to have the information sprayed all over the place, we will need some structure in some central place that acts as the table of contents for Orbit.  Note also that it would be great if other projects (e.g., Equinox) could leverage such a structure not so much for IP but for summarizing the bundles available, their state, ...

Jeff

"Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/16/2007 12:08 PM

Please respond to
Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Orbit Developer discussion" <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [orbit-dev] IP Log Info

Well if we really need one file per bundle per version,
it would be more manageable to have right in the
bundle project, in the version branch.

Just like about.html.

Cheers,
--