Re: [orbit-dev] IP Log Info

Hmm...good point. How about ip_log.xml?

             Chris Aniszczyk
             <zx@xxxxxxxxxx>
             orbit-dev-bounces         Orbit Developer discussion
             @eclipse.org              <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             03/15/2007 09:03                                      Subject
             PM                        Re: [orbit-dev] IP Log Info

             Please respond to
              Orbit Developer
                discussion
             <orbit-dev@eclips
                  e.org>

What do we want to name this so called file? Maybe I'm blind, but I haven't
seen anything. (don't say component.xml ;p)

Cheers,

---
Chris Aniszczyk | IBM Lotus | Eclipse Committer |
http://mea-bloga.blogspot.com | +1 860 839 2465

(Embedded image moved to file: pic31129.gif)Inactive hide details for DJ
Houghton ---03/15/2007 02:44:40 PM---We have put together a wiki page
describing a file for capturDJ Houghton ---03/15/2007 02:44:40 PM---We have
put together a wiki page describing a file for capturing the IP

 (Embedded image moved (Embedded image moved to file: pic02872.gif)
 to file:              DJ Houghton <DJ_Houghton@xxxxxxxxxx>
 pic32241.gif)

 (Embedded image moved (Embedded image moved to file: pic16178.gif)
 to file:              orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
 pic14548.gif)

 (Embedded image moved (Embedded image moved to file: pic19033.gif)
 to file:              03/15/2007 02:44 PM
 pic07751.gif)

 (Embedded image moved (Embedded image moved to file: pic07246.gif)
 to file:              [orbit-dev] IP Log Info
 pic21128.gif)

We have put together a wiki page describing a file for capturing the IP
info for an Orbit project.

The intent is for a single file to live in the root of HEAD for each
project and it will describe all versions of that project.

Please take a look at it and send along comments or edit the wiki page
directly.
Thanks.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Orbit_IP_Log