[orbit-dev] Promoting I200703110639 to 'downloads'

Guess we haven't kept up a weekly rhythm, but .... I would like to promote
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/committers/drops/I200703110639/
to the 'downloads' area. And, will also be cleaning 'committers' area soon.

I think I200703110639 is fairly good, and might soon be "experimenting" with
some PDE build fixes, etc., so want to be sure we have at least one good
"mid-milestone" snapshot.

And ... speaking of mid-milestone :)
... remember our "Orbit M6 ish Stable" milestone is due 3/16! since the platform's +0
milestone 3/23, we'd like to provide a 'stable' build for them to build against for at
least 1 week. (right?).

So,  if anyone has any "must have" work done for that stable build ... keep us informed.
Otherwise, it might just turn out to be I200703110639!

Thanks,

P.S. Sorry I missed the meeting this morning without notice, but due to some other meeting time
changes, Tuesday's  at 11 will be impossible for me to attend.

Back to the top