Re: [orbit-dev] Ready for code features?

> > To me, the driving use-case is what we provide to Europa.
> > If we follow the Callisto model, we'd provide one feature for every
bundle,
> > then other projects could "require" (not 'include') that other
> > feature for improved
> > update manager operation. Is that still the right model?
>
> Some projects seem to have followed that model while others (e.g., the

> Eclipse project) just included the third party bundles in their
regular
> features.  Honests I've not thought about this alot to have an opinion

> one way or the other.

Just wondering, if there are not (at least for Apache libs) some legal
requirements that force us to have a feature per bundle? - The APL says,
that "user documentation must include the term 'This product includes
software developed by the Apache Software Foundation'".

To me, the only sensible place where to read this, is in the about box
under feature details -- the actual plugin's about_files seem to be too
hard to access for a user.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber