Re: [orb-dev] 4.2.1 release

And the branch created doesn’t create a new snapshot version - instead of updating to 4.2.2-SNPSHOT, it updated to 4.2.2. That’s probably worth fixing - only the Jenkins user doesn’t look to Eclipse like an authorized user, so merging that change results in a verification failures, which is really annoying.