Re: [openpass-wg] System and hardware requirements for OpenPASS

Title: Default Disclaimer Daimler AG

Hi Jan, thanks for your interest in openPASS. In which project do you want to use it?

You can use openPASS on regular office hardware. The master / slave architecture allows for multi-threading.

Yes, it has been tested on Linux. I guess we should include build instructions for Linux when we update / amend the documentation.

@all: do you have anything to add?

Kind regards,

Jan

Jan Dobberstein