Re: [openpass-wg] Implementation OSI in OpenPASS

Title: Default Disclaimer Daimler AG

Hi Reinhard,

thanks again! I have to admit I did not build it myself, but I can confirm – it works!

I will review it more closely with Dmitri and the other openPASS members.

But I really like this open exchange via the mailing list and encourage everyone to use this opportunity to get in touch with the openPASS members and developers!

Kind regards,

Jan