[openpass-wg] Fwd: Unconference Agora meeting @ ECE

Liebe Grüße / Kind Regards
Ralph Mueller

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E‑Mail:

Von: Philippe Krief <philippe.krief@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: 9. Oktober 2017 um 12:27:37 MESZ
An: Ralph Mueller <ralph.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Unconference Agora meeting @ ECE

Dear Ralph

As you know, we organise an Agora meeting during the ECE Unconference event.

The Agora is the meeting place for research, working groups and open communities and projects at Eclipse (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agora).
We would like to invite all our Working Groups to present a 5 minute talk, summarizing the goals, new initiatives, new projects, promoting open calls and other ways to participate.
The audience will include research projects and Eclipse members interested in learning more about Research and WG at Eclipse.

• This will be followed by opportunities for interactions to discover synergies with others at the Agora.
• To participate, the WG will need to register for the Unconference, at a cost of 60€+VAT.

Can you help me invite our Working Groups?

Thanks a lot
Philippe

Kind regards
--