[openpass-wg] Join the Working Groups communities at EclipseCon France

Dear all,

We are just 3 weeks before the start of EclipseCon France

As you know, it is our conference that dedicates a large part of the program to working groups. This year, PolarSys, Science and IoT are well represented in the program, and as a participant to one of the Eclipse Working Groups, you should find interesting talks concerning both Eclipse technologies and open source best practices. And, don't forget to check the Unconference with great content including PolarSys, the Science Working Groups, the Xtext Summit and the Capella day.

Our conferences are great places to meet the Eclipse community and create synergies. EclipseCon France adds a special atmosphere and timing. It's held at a nice location at the beginning of summer when attendees design collaborations that mature during summer and start operating fully in September.

Finally, it's also a great opportunity to meet the Eclipse Foundation staff, including representatives of all the teams.

Register now and join us!

--

Gaël Blondelle
Director European Ecosystem Development