[openpass-dev] Committer Election for Elnagdy Elnagdy on Eclipse openPASS has started

A committer election for Elnagdy Elnagdy on project Eclipse openPASS
(automotive.openpass) was started by Arun Das with this criteria:

Hereby, we nominate Elnagdy Elnagdy for an Eclipse Committer Election.

Elnagdy brings a sound understanding of the ASAM simulation standards and has
contributed through according implementations in the open scenario engine,
mantle API and gt-gen-core. Within openPASS, he created well-formed issue
reports, particpated in technical discussions and reviews. Some of his code
contribution can be seen in the following MRs:
- https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse/openpass/mantle-api/-/merge_requests/137
-
https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse/openpass/openscenario1_engine/-/merge_requests/184
- https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse/openpass/gt-gen-core/-/merge_requests/29

As part of the developer team for simulation at BMW, Elnagdy is utilizing and
contributing to openpass on a daily basis. More details about his activities
can be found here: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/elnagdy

It is my pleasure to nominate Elnagdy Elnagdy as a committer on Eclipse
openPASS.

Eclipse openPASS project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.openpass/elections/election-elnagdy-elnagdy-committer-eclipse-openpass

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.openpass