|[openMobility] FW: [openMobility-sc] 2022 Program Plan and Budgeting Process Cycle Announcement|
FYI – we should talk about that tomorrow…
From: openMobility-sc <openmobility-sc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Behalf Of Sharon Corbett
Dear Steering Committee:
This process needs to commence no later than early October (next week) with a candidate Program Plan created and subsequently approved by the steering committees no later than November 5, 2021. Please note Budget finalization must be in place no later than November 19th to align with the Foundation’s budget cycle. Please see the following components, milestones and timeline:
Program Plan Development
· Solicit Input/Ideas from Working Group membership (Early October)
· Draft Program Plan Created (Mid October)
· Candidate Program Plan Approved by Steering Committee (Due November 5, 2021)
· Eclipse Foundation develops budget based on program plan priorities (Early November)
· Final Budget reviewed and approved by Steering Committee (Due November 19, 2021)
This timeline is necessary in order for Executive Director approval prior to inclusion in the Eclipse Foundation’s overall budget.
To provide assistance with this process, we have arranged the following resources:
· 2022 Program Plan and Budget Process (Refresher)
· 2022 Program Plan and Budget Process (Full Version)
· 2022 Sample Program Plan Slide Deck Template (Make a copy or reuse past templates)
This is also the time for steering committees to review 2021 program plans with a view of completing any remaining achievable objectives and to work with the Foundation team to do so. As a reminder, working groups are expected to apply the fees collected towards program priorities in the year they are received.
Additionally, in mid-to-late October the Eclipse Foundation team will provide steering committees with similar budget reporting to that provided following Q2. For newer working groups, this could very well be the first such report.
Program Director, Working Group Operations
_______________________________________________ openMobility-sc mailing list openMobility-sc@xxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this list, visit https://accounts.eclipse.org
Back to the top