[openMobility] Follow-up Call ASAM OSC2 - Date finding

Hi all,

as discussed last week we plan to have a follow-up meeting with Benjamin to continue our discussion on ASAM OSC2 in the scope of the Eclipse Foundation working groups.

I again setup a doodle vote to find the best time slot, where most of the interested parties can join.
https://doodle.com/poll/hpwzxqwrr2tde6qy?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Please enter your availability by next Tuesday, March 23rd.

Thanks and have a nice day
--Michael

Michael Plagge

Director Ecosystem Development | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

P: +49 (0) 172 8688 326 | LinkedIn

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt - Germany

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich

Back to the top