[openMobility] EclipseCon 2019: Call For Papers and Sponsors

All,

I want to make you aware of the upcoming EclipseCon Europe, the major conference of the Eclipse eco-system This year we will gather in Ludwigsburg from Oct. 21 - 24. Right now, we are asking the community to submit proposals for talks [1]. We are also looking for companies that would like to exhibit their capabilities and products or just present their organization to about 600 skilled software developers. Please have a look at the sponsor opportunities if your company is interested [2].

More information will be available on our website [3] in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!

I look forward to meeting you in Ludwigsburg.

Liebe Grüße/Best Regards

Ralph Mueller
Managing Director | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
M: +49 177 449 0460 | P: +49 6251 8606413 | eclipse-foundation.org | Twitter

Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg
Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821
Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich

Liebe Grüße/Best Regards

Ralph Mueller
Managing Director | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
M: +49 177 449 0460 | P: +49 6251 8606413 | eclipse-foundation.org | Twitter

Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg
Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821
Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque

Back to the top