Re: [openMobility] Fwd: [opengenesis-wg] Invitation - F2F meeting openGENESIS (30th April)

Cool!

Am 29.03.2019 um 09:01 schrieb <Robert.Hilbrich@xxxxxx> <Robert.Hilbrich@xxxxxx>:

Hi Ralph,
ich hab eben Ticket & Übernachtung in Garching gebucht … wir sehen uns dann dort! Danke für die Weiterleitung …
Viele Grüße,
Robert

From: openmobility-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openmobility-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ralph Mueller
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 12:20 PM
To: Open Measured Data Wg; open-measured-data-wg-sc@xxxxxxxxxxx; openpass-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx; openpass-sc@xxxxxxxxxxx; openmobility@xxxxxxxxxxx; openadx@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [openMobility] Fwd: [opengenesis-wg] Invitation - F2F meeting openGENESIS (30th April)

All,

I would like to point you to the event below, since it might be of interest for your organization.

The German TÜV Süd and the German Center for Artificial Intelligence are inviting together with the Eclipse Foundation.

For more information on openGENESIS, please visit this wiki page: https://wiki.eclipse.org/OpenGENESIS_WG

Liebe Grüße/Best Regards

Ralph Mueller
Managing Director | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
M: +49 177 449 0460 | P: +49 6251 8606413 | eclipse-foundation.org | Twitter

Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg
Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821
Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque

Anfang der weitergeleiteten Nachricht: