[openk-platform-dev] Committer Election for Rene Tischer on Eclipse openK platform has started

A committer election for Rene Tischer on project Eclipse openK platform
(technology.openk-platform) was started by Felix Korb with this criteria:

Hi all,

I would like to nominate Rene as a Committer for the openk-platform project.
He is involved in that project since beginning of 2017 and is working as
active contributer in our local repo. His code was uploaded to the current
project repo after my review and therefore I have no doubts to propose the
Committer status for him.

In case of questions or missing information do not to hesitate to contact me
Felix

Eclipse openK platform project committers can click the election link below
to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.openk-platform/elections/election-rene-tischer-committer-eclipse-openk-platform

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.openk-platform