Re: [openj9-dev] [EXTERNAL] Arm Developer Program ‘OpenJ9’ Logo Request
  • From: "Gorham, Steve" <Steve.Gorham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 19:58:37 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=ssa.gov; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=ssa.gov; dkim=pass header.d=ssa.gov; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=YZs+MpSzYd0e9FBKrHIaJMGBz37LZElKPWkJ/aniefk=; b=g6OaHS+kyYuqcn2vx2pxrFBPvn7bhLtrij4RCpCENCPzXoni56AKZTxn1+BgjZw8Ax1doMED4/dlyZ7o7yyxcIB2yXGV9MZSpOn6tjFxyfmiv5RI5iLyRfmvN74d9T1O6By/Ti5ovIny2Mk/XU6cyRCSzPBVAUEg7lDjZFMx0OQGCQENA6aG6MMmI8iBWqT9yA3yRMw+eptihCvMF1QOdLEQOYHlebXuOWQ3l2o5pQY3GrYYwJSlA4rhRL8npHcXmcjF5nf/6ZYyOSN48E4EBU3IMNV8byWTiXdRSDJqBv4P95wm8/0C0FzA7GWPuSQ1ma3lgGrnQOcswNWEZRP7rw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=h2xBNSsS5I8Bgw1UgDrwKpcoIGIFHKD5HX/AxC1Cdmjn7Ea+Jliz05n1nF84zMOSap7rbwnwQdKl8zwaBLcBJwNQMp0XpDOkhDbGbP5A0UJRdlP1O69M2w44zakMAziadjh19swuLA2PWjIIp8eIGBXIPIklPinSzvRy37sOyCaQQYD+xOtU3DIX78CbHa/oIosUL+U4zqjDHHDle2O0gXM2S/9xE+jyLzhAivpBO27Uj83U8nyPJm6nSpwSRGEAM6pcNFXwqedMF+vsAxfazHjDTwbzkUMHP8S5bqqArbql7JNPTZeeuMgX3yjV9xXLp5LgWDuSg1fz9jsSZh5Rng==

OpenJ9 hereby provides Arm with express, prior written consent for Arm to use OpenJ9’s word and design marks in connection with the developer.arm.com website

Yup, I’m good with it.

Steve Gorham, Baltimore