Re: [openj9-dev] Performance questions for low-latency app

Hi Peter,

Can't find this GC log, but here is the latest one:
http://nya.im/jvm_20180904.log

Example times when app logged 'pauses' (and GC logged activity):
2018-09-06 00:14:55.030 - 17 ms
2018-09-06 01:06:55.027 - 17 ms
2018-09-06 03:36:25.033 - 16 ms
2018-09-06 05:41:20.016 - 17 ms