[openhw.mwg] OpenHW Group Marketing Opportunities for Members

Hello OpenHW Group Members,

Below please find a few reminders and marketing opportunity updates from the OpenHW Group:

Monthly MWG meetings:

Marketing Working Group mailing list:

If you have not already, please send your marketing representative contact to michelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, or have them self-sign up (https://accounts.eclipse.org/mailing-list/openhw.mwg). We will add them to the email distribution for updates on marketing opportunities, the monthly newsletter, and invite them to our monthly marketing group meeting (MWG).

NEW** Social Media through OpenHW Group:

As a member you can reach out to our followers on the OpenHW social platforms – Linked-in and Twitter.

Social guidelines can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aDZdib4jO923T5rcgWvsd-EL35i2nrBgBPmc31zm0e4/edit?usp=sharing

Social media form for submissions: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1W_i--1ZflVGAqtAsroONGbl79gRbeHHTaza09n9tla0/edit

Submit your social media for posting one week prior to selected posting date.

Follow us on Linked-in: https://www.linkedin.com/company/openhwgroup/mycompany/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/openhwgroup

NEW** Monthly Blogs:

Starting in March we launched our monthly newsletters to the OpenHW Group distribution list. The current list is over 1500 opt-in subscribers and growing.  We ask each member to submit a blog that will be posted on the OpenHW website, promoted on social media and included in the monthly newsletters.  Blog guidelines can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kc5vngqxwOXqzCarZGwQY3NU9hiY-z8LGvJnW5wip_s/edit

Blogs can be submitted to michelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Conference/Tradeshows:

Are you presenting at an upcoming conference, summit or tradeshow talking about your latest Core-V projects or OpenHW Group related topics? Submit the conference, date, company, presentation title and presenter to be listed on our members event page.   https://www.openhwgroup.org/events/members/

We will also add your conference information to our monthly newsletter.

OpenHW TV – Season 3

OpenHW TV Season 3 is in full swing, the first two episodes are on-demand – https://www.openhwgroup.org/resources/openhwtv/

We are looking for members to participate in this season.  The episodes are 1 hour, presentations are pre-recorded with live Q&A via zoom.  Let me know if you have a topic you would like to cover on OpenHW TV and we put a schedule together.  Final episodes are promoted via email, social media and posted on OpenHW TV on-demand after the scheduled episode airs. Members are encouraged to promote and share the on-demand episodes.

Let us know if you have any questions or suggestions on OpenHW Group marketing activities.

Best Regards,

Michelle Clancy

Director of Marketing, OpenHW Group

Back to the top