From: Danny Hua <dhua@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: July 16, 2021 8:54 PM
To: OpenHW MWG mailing list <openhw.mwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Duncan Bees <duncan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [openhw.mwg] MWG OpenHWGroup Monthly Meeting

Hi Anne,

   It is very nice to know you especially in this way. 😊

   Yes, it is a new meeting. I am also new to OpenHWgroup and I am apologize that I did not know that procedure and should send you an individual invitation first.

   I was heard that the meeting notification is automated. Please let me know the procedure so I can follow. The meeting was discussed and fixe on 1st Wednesday every month at 8:00am.

Regards,

   Danny