Re: [openhw-asia-wg] Request to Join OpenHW EWG

Hello Gilbert,

Hope you are doing well. I think you may have sent to the wrong mailing list. This is AWG group, not EWG.

Regards,
Mingjie

在 2023年1月8日,下午1:44,Gilbert Mutai <mutaigilbert85@xxxxxxxxx> 写道:

Hello, my name is Gilbert Mutai and I am a Full Stack Developer who is enthusiastic about open source contributions. I am interested in joining the OpenHW EWG group and I promise to follow the policies and guidelines set by the Eclipse Foundation, including proper use of the logo.