Thanks,

Duncan

------------------------

China: Saturday, June 18, 2022

Time: 8:30 AM (GMT+8)

US/Canada

Date:  Friday, June 17, 2022

Time:  5:30 PM PDT/8:30 PM EDT

OpenHW Group's CORE-V Processor Lineup: Asia-Focused Seminar

OpenHW Group is the leading global organization developing fully open-source and industry-ready RISC-V IP. Our membership spans the globe and has increasing membership within the Asia region. This seminar will introduce OpenHW Group and the objectives of OpenHW Group Asia, our Asia-focused working group. We will feature talks on CORE-V processor roadmaps, verification approaches, and software support for CORE-V cores. Please join us for this informative seminar!

Participants include Duncan Bees, Davide Schiavone and Mike Thompson from the OpenHW Group Staff, along with Wei Wu, IS-CAS, and Kan Shi, ICT-CAS.

*Please Note: If you are joining this webinar from North America, the date/time shown on Zoom will not be accurate for your region. Please manually adjust your calendar to reflect the information below.

Date:  Friday, June 17, 2022

Time:  5:30 PM PDT/8:30 PM EDT

Registration link:

https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_TjEYYEXaTRSF59M1_DrJiA