Hello OpenHW Asia Working Grouping Members. For Chinese colleagues, I wish you Qing Ming An Kang.
The current agenda for the AWG meeting of April 8 17:30 PDT/ April 9 8:30 Chinese time:
- Marketing. Wei Wu/ Danny Hua:
- Presentation of Marketing/Ecosystem events in China during 2022 at which AWG / OpenHW Group can promote activities
- Work planning. The AWG draft work program is here. All AWG members are invited to volunteer to lead the work in the following areas.
- Open-source Processor roadmap
- Accelerator roadmap
- Processor Benchmarking Methods
- SW roadmap supporting open-source processor
- Interface IP roadmap
- Design and Verification Methods
- Marketing/Ecosystem outreach
If you are interested to do so, please let me know and state your interest in our meeting.
Also, let me know if you can make a presentation on one of these topics at our meeting:
- Steering Committee nominations
- We have 3 nominations for as seen in AWG Members and Interests. Further nominations are invited. I propose the following schedule
- April 23 – AWG Steering Committee nominations close
- Voting by AWG members to elect Steering Committee from April 24.
- Announce AWG Steering Committee May 7
- Please let me know of any further agenda items!
Director, Technical Programs