Re: [openadx] OpenADx - News and Steering Committee Meeting Minutes

And we stay in lurking mode and are following all the developments closely :-D

Kind regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Wolfram Richter

He/Him/His

Manager Chief Solution Architects

Sitz: Grasbrunn, Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 153243,
Geschäftsführer: Charles Cachera, Laurie Krebs, Michael O'Neill, Thomas Savage
Get an on demand replay of Red Hat Forum 2020:

Red Hat is a Great Place to Work: