[openadx] openMDM meets OpenADx Workshop - 17. / 18.06.2020

Hi Everyone,

please find the presented slides from “openMDM meets OpenADx Workshop” here: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Open-Measured-Data-Management-WG#Events

Thanks to all participants of the workshop and all speakers!

As next step we agreed to define first use cases within OpenADx that are somehow related to the storage and management of simulation data (input data and result data).
Special thanks to Hans-Jörg who provided some templates to fill in those use cases.

Once some use cases have been collected we want to come together later in this year to discuss them. It would be great if this could happen as a face-to-face meeting – but this is not under our control and we will find a solution within the then given constraints.

Special thanks also to Angelika and Hans-Dirk for organizing and moderating the workshop!

Thank you once again for having been part of this event and take care.

Best regards,
Andy

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Andreas Riexinger

Chassis Systems Control, (CC/PRM-PE-ADDA)
Robert Bosch GmbH | Postfach 13 55 | 74003 Heilbronn | GERMANY | www.bosch.com
Tel. +49 7062 911-8264 | Mobile +49 172 7258214 | Fax +49 711 811-5111226 | Threema / Threema Work: 2U9UM5XS | Andreas.Riexinger@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered Office: Stuttgart, Registration Court: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Franz Fehrenbach; Managing Directors: Dr. Volkmar Denner,
Prof. Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Dr. Michael Bolle, Dr. Christian Fischer, Dr. Stefan Hartung,
Dr. Markus Heyn, Harald Kröger, Christoph Kübel, Rolf Najork, Uwe Raschke, Peter Tyroller

Back to the top